collapse

Recomendados

Accesorios 4x4

Accesorios 4x4 y Todoterreno

Autor Tema: BMW Serie 5 AWD en el Salón de Detroit  (Leído 11606 veces)

Desconectado raul

• Berriozartarra
  • Dakariano
  • Navarrico pués!
    • Ya lo has leido...
BMW Serie 5 AWD en el Salón de Detroit
« en: Mar, 24 Mayo 2005, 16:58:46, pm »
wave

BMW 5-Series AWD to make world debut in Detroit

Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey - The BMW 5 Series with optional all-wheel-drive model will make its world debut at the Detroit auto show in January. In the U.S. these models will be offered as the 525xi and 530xi as well as the 530xi sport wagon. BMW will present the new 5 Series Sport Wagon for the first time in North America.

BMW is also presenting a new family of inline-six gasoline engines with more power, greater fuel economy and lower weight than their predecessors. In the U.S., The 525i and 525xi will offer a 3.0-litre engine which produces 210 hp and offers 185 lb-ft of torque. The 530i and 530xi models will feature a 3.0-litre engine which produces 255 hp and 220 lb-ft of torque.

As well, the new M5 will make its U.S. debut, and BMW's H2R Hydrogen Record Car, which set nine world speed records, will also be shown.

BMW's Mini division announced it will show the new Cooper S Convertible, and a Cooper S with a new six-speed automatic transmission.

Originalmente un Nissan Pickup 'Rally Raid'... ahora es cualquier otra cosa. También llamado el Tractor.
"Algún día me daré un golpe en la cabeza, a ver si me quedo tonto"
Visítame en https://yalohasleido.blogspot.com